Thursday 23 August 2012

60 more days to Finale!!

Yay! I can't wait! Just 60 more days to the last book of Becca Fitzpatrick 'Hush Hush'! First fell in love with that book when my friend, Krystal introduced the book to me. :) And I've gotta say: It rocks. So, let the countdown begin!

Also, I heard that 'Hush Hush' the graphic novel is out!! *Squeal!*



And Im seriously waiting patiently (ok, kinda.) for these books to come out. 


{17 April 2012}
[These two books are the 3rd and 4th books of 'The Body Finder' by Kimberly Derting]

{16 April 2012}
[The third book of 'Unearthly' by Cynthia Hand]

{22 January 2013}
 [The second book of 'Shatter Me' by Tahereh Mafi]

{5 Febuary 2013}
 [The second book of 'The Pledge' by Kimberly Derting]

{1 January 2013}
 [These are the second book and third book of 'AngelFire' by Courtney Allison Moulton]

{31 January 2012}














{29 January 2013}

I really hope that I would get to read these books!! :> 

No comments:

Post a Comment