Friday 17 August 2012

Animes/Mangas that is a must in my life.

Hey guys, these animes totally changed my life. Love to share them with you :)

1. Kaichou wa maid sama ( There is both Manga and Anime )

 2. Fairy Tail ( there is also both manga and anime :) )
 3. Vampire Knights ( Manga and Anime)
4. Barajou no kiss ( Manga )
 5. Romeo x Juliet (Anime) [Their love is tragic and beautiful. Its a must to watch. >_<]
 6. Hakushaku to yosei (Manga and anime) [I love this anime as it kinda reminds me of The Iron Series :). *Doesn't the cat look like Grimalkin?]
7. Shinobi Life (Manga) [NINJAS!! Whoo hoo!! :)]
8. Inuyasha (Manga and anime) [You should totally try this anime out. This was the first ever anime I watched and i have to say, I don't regret it. Its just Awesome. >_____<]








9. Naruto (Manga and anime) [Do I really have to state how awesome this is?]









Thank you so much for reading! *spazzing*

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Check out this Song!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgvsx6EL1Kc
    It awesome!!! NARUTO IS AWESOME!!! WEEE~
    GO NARUTO
    GO INUYASHA
    GOO VAMPIRE KNIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome song! :) You should try this song: Kimi No Shiranai Monogatari by Supercell. One of the songs of Supercell was used in an anime called 'Guilty Crown'. The song name is My Dearest. Go check it out! ^_^
    Go Anime!

    ReplyDelete